Everyone has heard of the legend martial artist Bruce Lee, but did you know that he created the technique Jeet Kune Do in 1967? Literally, “Jeet” means to intercept or to stop; “Kune” is the fist; and “Do” is the way, the ultimate reality – the way of the intercepting fist.
Jeet Kune Do (JKD) - Men
$29.99 – $32.99
Material & Style
- 5.3 oz
- 100% pre-shrunk ring-spun cotton
- Regular fit
- Please check sizing chart below before ordering
- Our t-shirts are super soft-touch fabric, and printed using DTG (Direct To Garment) technology for a crisp look
Shipping & Delivery
- Free shipping to Canada & US
- Prints and ships from Ontario, Canada within 3-7 business days.